Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad FaithSettlement
Mortgage Broker Rest Break Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement
no fees until you get paid
Los Angeles Accident Lawyer
Any accident that injures you can leave you with financial and physical struggles. But a Los Angeles accident attorney can help you through this difficult time.
Accidents happen every day. Most of the time, they’re simple incidents that don’t lead to any long-term negative effects. There are cases, however, in which these accidents could leave you injured and facing significant, long-term financial strain.
If these serious accidents weren’t the result of your actions and were actually brought on by the recklessness of another, you have a legal right under California law to seek compensation from the liable party.
However, this area of the law can be incredibly difficult to maneuver, and getting the other party and his or her insurers to work with you is nearly impossible without legal representation. To help ensure good results, Haffner Law highly recommends enlisting the services of a Los Angeles accident lawyer at our firm.
We will do everything in our power to help you garner the best outcome possible.
What Types of Incidents Can a Lawyer Help With?
You may be wondering what type of Los Angeles accident qualifies for an injury claim and when you should contact an attorney for representation. We’re here to answer all those questions and more.
Below are some of the types of cases an accident lawyer in Los Angeles can help you with:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Car crashes and other on-the-road incidents are some of the most common types of accidents that require the help of an attorney. Whether you were injured in a trucking accident or hurt because another driver was texting and driving, you have the right to file a claim against the liable party seeking compensation.
- Workplace Accidents – Many industries, particularly construction, are inherently dangerous. However, you are still owed a standard of safety every time you are on the job. When this standard is not met by your employer or another party, and you suffer as a result, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim./li>
- Premises Liability Accidents – Similarly, property owners are also responsible for maintaining a standard of safety. Whether it’s on a residential or commercial property, any injuries sustained on another person’s grounds become that person’s responsibility.
- Defective Products –The mass production of goods is an incredibly involved process. That’s why it isn’t uncommon for the products that are put on the market to actually be dangerous or defective. In these cases, your Los Angeles accidental injury lawyer could help you file a claim against the manufacturer to recover compensation for your damages.
Why You Might Need an Attorney
After your accident, your energy should spent be on recovering from your injuries—not worrying about whether your claim will be approved. Hiring a Los Angeles injury lawyer will eliminate much of the stress associated with the filing process.
Not only will your lawyer help ensure your claim is free of errors and submitted on time and according to state laws, but we will also handle all communications with the insurance company. This is crucial because it will help ensure that your rights are protected and give you peace of mind in knowing you won’t receive a settlement that’s worth less than what you deserve.
Working with an attorney will also reduce the chance of you accidentally making yourself liable for your damages by saying or doing the wrong thing.
Compensation for Accidents in Los Angeles
The primary concern most Los Angeles accident victims have is what their claim will be worth. This can usually be determined by figuring out which benefits you are eligible to recover.
Your lawyer will use evidence like your medical records, witness statements, photographs, and estimates from experts to figure out what your injuries will cost you both now and in the future, as well as how they will impact your quality of life.
Some benefits your attorney may seek for you in your claim include the following:
- Comprehensive medical care
- Property damage
- Loss of earning capacity
- Compensation for any wages you may lose while you’re in recovery
- Wrongful death compensation
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- <>Mental anguish
Reach Out to a Los Angeles Accident Attorney
If you were recently involved in severe accident that left you with serious injuries, the attorneys at Haffner Law are here to make the process of obtaining compensation as simple as possible. We will guide you through every step of filing your injury claim to help make sure you stand the best possible chance of earning a successful outcome.
Don’t hesitate to contact a Los Angeles accident lawyer at our firm about your incident. Schedule a free consultation with us today by calling 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or filling out our online contact form, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Together, we will work to make sure your quality of life remains intact.