- Insurance Bad Faith
- Consumer Class Action
- Business Fraud
- Employment Law
- Construction Defect
- Inverse Condemnation
- Personal Injury
Levi Plesset joins Haffner Law PC’s trial lawyers focusing on insurance coverage and bad faith, class action, fraud, and personal injury law.
After graduating from the University of Vermont, Mr. Plesset followed his interest in politics by working with the United States Public Interest Research Group in Austin, Texas. He then worked on a number of state and federal political campaigns, including directing a fundraising office for the Democratic National Committee in Berkeley, California. Most recently and prior to law school, Levi served as a Legislative Consultant in the Speaker’s Office of the California State Assembly.
While at Loyola Law School, as a Certified Law Student within Loyola’s Juvenile Justice Clinic, Levi and other clinical students represented children charged with offenses in Los Angeles Superior Court. Levi was responsible for all aspects of their cases—including interviewing, discovery, investigations, written motion work, trial, and post sentencing matters.
Since getting his law license, Levi has focused on representing plaintiffs in complex class actions, insurance bad faith, and personal injury cases. Mr. Plesset is licensed to practice before all the courts of the State Bar of California, the United States District Court, Central District of California, and the United States District Court, Southern District of California.
- Neutral Data To Derail Discriminatory Damage Awards, LOS ANGELES DAILY JOURNAL, Jan. 27, 2014.
- Burning Down The House: The Trouble With Wrap-Up Policies, LOS ANGELES DAILY JOURNAL, Feb. 18, 2014.
- Plaintiffs’ Firm Pickle After Ruling Reviving Old Claims, LOS ANGELES DAILY JOURNAL, April 2, 2014.
- Is Withholding Insurance Benefits Bad Faith In California? LAW360.COM, September 2, 2015.
- New Legislation Aimed At Unclogging California Courts, ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS TRIAL LAWYERS, Spring 2016.