Competent Injury Lawyer for Accidents Caused by Speeding in Los Angeles
Many people enjoy the freedom of driving their cars; however, great consequences come with great privileges. Hearing about speeding accidents is just about a common occurrence, and the numbers increase daily. With such high numbers, it’s important to understand the risks associated with speeding and how to avoid becoming a statistic -learning about speeding accidents through a Los Angeles accident lawyer from a reputable law office.
Speeding makes it harder for drivers to control their vehicles and increases the distance needed to stop. It also reduces a driver’s ability to see and react to hazards. And when an accident does occur, the high speeds involved often result in serious injuries or wrongful death. If you or a loved one have been injured, contact a car accident lawyer for accidents caused by speeding in Los Angeles.
It is no secret that speeding is one of the leading causes of accidents, injuries, and fatalities on Los Angeles roads. Speeding increases the risk of losing control of your vehicle, extends the distance needed to stop, and makes it more difficult to avoid obstacles on the road. In addition, speeding makes it more likely that a collision will result in serious injuries or death. If you or a loved one have been an accident victim, contact a personal injury lawyer from Haffner Law.
Why Do I Need a Speeding Accidents Attorney in California?
You might enjoy the freedom of driving your vehicle and cruising down the road, but if you aren’t mindful enough, you could find yourself in a speeding accident. An auto accident happens frequently, but that doesn’t make it any less serious if you or a loved one has been injured on the road via a motor vehicle accident, touch base with a personal injury lawyer from Haffner Law.
When people are injured through negligence or treated unfairly, they deserve compensation. Depending on the severity of the car accident victim’s injuries, they might suffer enormous financial damages such as medical bills and lost income. These consequences can cost them their time and money when they can’t repay the cost themselves. A car accident attorney can help you navigate your case by:
- Providing legit, fool-proof advice. The Los Angeles personal injury lawyers have been helping Californians for over twenty years. The firm has been handling claims that range from serious injuries and auto accidents to business litigation.
- Providing you with the wisdom and experience of a seasoned LA lawyer and a personal commitment to your case. With our firm, you’ll know that your claim is a priority.
- All new clients are given a free consultation with no obligation to proceed, making it simple to get the legal advice you need and determine your next steps.
Count on a seasoned personal injury lawyer from the reputable law firm Haffner Law to handle your case. A speeding accident lawyer will be the strongest advocate in your personal injury case. The law firm has been representing clients from the Los Angeles area for over twenty years and is committed to seeing you succeed in your case to get the compensation you deserve. Schedule an appointment with the law firm right now.
What are Speeding Accidents?
Speeding accidents are accidents that can happen to any vehicle. Speeding not only destroys properties but also injures individuals and possibly kills them.
Speeding accidents are, unfortunately, all too common. They can cause severe personal injuries such as brain injury and even wrongful death. If you or a loved one has been involved in a speeding accident, you may be entitled to compensation under personal injury law. A personal injury lawyer can help you determine if you have a case and how to proceed. The personal injury attorney will also be able to help you navigate the complex legal system and fight for the compensation you deserve for medical bills, property damage, and economic damages.
What Should You Do After An Accident?
The steps you take after an accident are crucial for getting a car accident claim, so you must act accordingly. The general steps of what you should do after an accident include:
- Get medical attention for yourself or those around you who need it.
- Gather information such as license plates, driver’s licenses, contact numbers, etc.
- Take pictures of car accident damages such as marks and vehicle debris, and anything else relevant to the accident, and
- Mind what words you say at the car accident scene
What Are My Options for Compensation?
The instances of your accident, the conditions of available car insurance coverage, and where you live all play a part in determining your compensation options when you have been injured in a car accident:
- Filing a claim with your car insurance company if you have personal injury protection or medical payments coverage, which pays your accident-related medical bills regardless of who caused the crash.
- You can file a claim with your insurer under that coverage if the other driver is uninsured and you have uninsured motorist protection as part of your car insurance policy,
- The driver is insured and liable for the accident; you can file a “third party car insurance claim” with the other driver’s insurer and potentially receive compensation up to their liability coverage limits.
- One can file a car accident lawsuit against the at-fault driver. The other driver’s liability coverage will still compensate you if you take the matter to court.
If you are confused about compensation options, you can always contact a Los Angeles speeding accident lawyer. Car accident attorneys can negotiate with the insurance company to ensure that you get the benefits you deserve.
What Counts As Liability?
In its purest form, “fault” for causing a car crash or a catastrophic injury is created by law or defined by common law. Common law recognizes four basic levels of fault:
Negligence is defined as careless actions that could result in hurting or damaging other pedestrians or property. Negligence often occurs in automobile accidents, and one is often deemed negligent for failing to do something expected of them by law. Examples include not yielding for the right of way, distracted driving, running a red light, and more.
Recklessness or wanton conduct
Recklessness refers to a disregard for the safety and welfare of others. For accidents involving defective products or hazardous activity, liabilities may be imposed without fault. Under the law, drivers responsible for car accidents have committed a tort or a wrong against another.
The laws become more complex when negligence is questioned compared to something more easily defined, such as drunk driving. More than one motorist is usually held liable for negligence – state laws order who pays for damages. Get in touch with your car accident attorney for better legal guidance.
Call our Los Angeles Speeding Accidents Attorney Now!
Speeding accidents happen more often than one would like to acknowledge. However, its frequency should not excuse its gravity. If you or a loved one has been injured in a speeding accident, don’t wait any longer. Waiting can prolong the case and affect the compensation you stand to receive. Get in touch with an injury lawyer for accidents caused by speeding in Los Angeles from Haffner Law. A lawyer can guide you throughout the process and provide the necessary tools to succeed in this case and get a car accident claim. Schedule an appointment right now.