Experienced. Reliable. Capable. We Look Out for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of AmericaMortgage Broker Wage Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of America Mortgage Broker Wage Class Action
no fees until you get paid
Studio City’s Trusted Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another party, you may file for a personal injury claim. At Haffner Law, our personal injury lawyers in Studio City work tirelessly to ensure a brighter future for accident victims and their families. We will analyze your case, collect strong evidence, and if necessary, represent you aggressively in court. Our team will always go above and beyond to help you get the compensation you deserve.
How our legal advocates can help
Perform an in-depth investigation
Personal injury lawyers help you understand who or what caused your accident. Police reports and insurer’s investigations may not be always reliable. By getting legal help, you can rely on a professional to examine the facts and determine who is legally liable for the damages you have suffered.
Calculate your damages
In California, accident victims are eligible to seek the following types of compensation:
- Past and present medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property loss
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment
- Personal distress
Most of the time, an insurer’s initial offer will be lower than what the victim rightfully deserves. A personal injury lawyer will help you determine an appropriate value that carefully accounts for every expense and loss brought by the accident.
Manage paperwork and phone calls
When you hire one of our Studio City personal injury lawyers, we will handle all the necessary communications on your behalf, so you can focus on your medical treatment.
Negotiate a Settlement
We will carefully review policy details and evaluate any settlement offer you receive to keep you from being shortchanged. If necessary, we will come up with a counteroffer and begin settlement negotiations.
Represent you in court
Our personal injury attorneys in Studio city will not hesitate to take your case to trial if the settlement offer proves insufficient. We have years of courtroom experience and have successfully managed high-stake cases against large firms with aggressive legal teams.
Types of personal injury claims we can handle
Our legal advocates have successfully represented personal injury victims in various situations.
- Vehicle accidents – Several parties can be proven liable in car accidents including another driver, the car manufacturer, a pedestrian, or a government entity that failed to maintain the road’s safety.
- Product defects – You can seek compensation if you have been injured by a defective or hazardous product.
- Premises liability – Any slips, trips, and falls due to the negligence or wrongdoing of a property owner.
- Assault or battery – When another person’s actions cause you harm, they may be liable for your losses.
- Construction or workplace accidents – On-the-job damages are usually covered by workers compensation insurance. But if a third party is found responsible, you may need to file a separate personal injury claim.
Speak to a Studio city personal injury attorney
With Haffner Law, you’ll be comfortable about proceeding with your personal injury claim. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about upfront costs. We don’t get paid unless we secure the compensation you deserve.
Call us at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) to schedule a free consultation.