Encino’s Trusted Personal Injury LawyerIf you’ve been harmed as a result of another person or party’s negligence, you may file a personal injury claim. Understandably, this whole ordeal can be overwhelming for most people—that’s where our capable team of lawyers comes in. At Haffner Law, we ensure that our clients are properly compensated. From negotiating terms down to collecting evidence, we’ll build up your case to ensure that you get the justice you deserve.
Why Hire a Team of Legal Experts
- They Bring Knowledge and Expertise to the Table: Personal injury cases can get out of hand. Fortunately, our lawyer handling personal injury cases can help you navigate through the litigation process. Our familiarity with the system enables us to provide helpful insights on what to say and avoid during court appearances.
- They Are Detail Oriented: A single word or a typo can completely alter the meaning of a contract or clause. Avoid such mistakes by enlisting our services today. We’ll handle all communications and paperwork so you could focus on your speedy recovery.
- They Are Reliable: A strong legal case is built on hard facts and solid evidence. Our attorneys specializing in personal injury claims will help you interview witnesses, gather data, examine facts to help increase your chances of fair compensation.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases in Encino, CAProtect your rights by hiring our personal injury attorney. At Haffner Law, we handle a wide range of personal injury claims.
- Vehicle Accidents – these cover injuries and trauma sustained from distracted driving, speeding, traffic law violations, road hazards, defective vehicle parts, and drunk driving.
- Product Defects – includes damage sustained from faulty products like electronics, cosmetics, vehicles, appliances, personal hygiene products, and recreational items.
- Premises Liability – injuries sustained on other people’s property fall under this category, i.e., toxic exposure, fire hazards, and explosions.
- Assault or Battery – these cover intentional bodily harm injuries and imminent threats that may put the victim in immediate danger.
- Construction or Workplace Accidents – on-the-job injuries are often covered by worker’s compensation insurance. However, third-party involvement may require you to file a separate claim.