Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad FaithSettlement
Mortgage Broker Rest Break Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement
no fees until you get paid
Los Angeles Property Damage Lawyer
When someone or something damages your property, your insurance should cover the cost of repairing or replacing it. If you’re having trouble with your insurer, give a Los Angeles property damage attorney a call.
If you’ve been paying insurance premiums or your property was damaged because of someone else’s negligent actions, you shouldn’t have to pay to repair or replace your lost or damaged property.
If insurers always kept their promises and people weren’t careless, few people would have a need for a Los Angeles property damage lawyer. Unfortunately, accidents happen, and insurers routinely look for reasons to deny valid property damage claims. If either of those scenarios sounds like your situation, you might benefit from the services of Haffner Law.
Our attorneys will fight for every dollar you’re owed for your damaged property.
Types of Property Damage
A qualified property damage lawyer in Los Angeles can help you recover compensation for your damaged property regardless of what kind of property you’re dealing with. In most cases, your case will be between you and your insurer, and we know exactly how to put the pressure on.
The following are some common types of property damage in Los Angeles:
- Damaged Homes – Your home may be your castle, but it probably doesn’t have the fortifications of an actual castle. That means it’s susceptible to all kinds of damage, such as damage from fire, wind, floodwaters, earthquakes, shifting soil, and other threats. If your homeowners insurance policy includes the type of damage your home suffered, then you deserve compensation for the damage.
- Damaged Businesses – Business insurance is meant to protect your business from all kinds of damage, but too many business owners find that insurers will try anything to avoid holding up their end of the deal. We’ll make sure they don’t get away with it.
- Damaged Motor Vehicles – Perhaps the most common type of insurance because most states require drivers to carry it, auto insurance should cover all kinds of damage to your vehicle. That includes damage sustained in wrecks. If your auto insurer is hesitating to compensate you for the cost or repairing your car, give a Los Angeles auto insurance lawyer a call.
- Other Items – You can have insurance for almost any type of property, and we’re prepared to take on all kinds of property damage cases. We’ll have a look at your case no matter what type of property it involves.
Lawsuits for Property Damage
Sometimes, Los Angeles property damage cases don’t involve insurers at all. You can sue a negligent party for property damage under certain circumstances.
We know how to handle these types of cases, too. Your Los Angeles property damage attorney will fight for compensation for all the damages you’ve suffered because of another person’s reckless or careless actions, including damage to your property.
It’s important to keep in mind that you don’t have much time to waste if you’re considering filing a property damage lawsuit. California’s statute of limitations for these cases is three years from the date of the damage. File after this deadline, and your case will almost certainly be thrown out.
Get in Touch with a Los Angeles Property Damage Attorney
You deserve compensation for the damage done to your property. We’re here to help you get it.