Breaking a bone can leave your physical and financial wellbeing in pieces. But you can put your life back together with the help of a Los Angeles bone fracture lawyer.
Car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, construction incidents, and many other accidents can cause broken bones. Few people realize how severely a broken bone can impact your life, particularly because these injuries can take a long time to heal and are prone to re-injury. When a bone doesn’t heal properly, it can permanently impact your mobility.
But if you’ve broken a bone in an accident of any kind, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries. Get in touch with a Los Angeles broken bone lawyer at Haffner Law to begin pursuing the compensation you need.
What Types of Accidents Cause Broken Bones?
You can be injured in all sorts of ways, but some accidents are more likely to leave you with fractures than others. If your injuries were caused by an accident that wasn’t your fault, you shouldn’t have to pay the medical bills or other expenses associated with your injury.
The following are some of the types of accidents that frequently cause broken or fractured bones and result in personal injury claims:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – Accidents involving cars, motorcycles, buses, or trucks can all cause broken bone injuries.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Slipping and falling can easily lead to broken bones. If your slip-and-fall accident happened because a Los Angeles property owner was careless in maintaining his or her grounds, you could name the property owner in your claim.
- Work Injuries – Broken bones can happen anywhere, and if they happen at your workplace due to someone’s carelessness, you may be eligible for a settlement. The construction industry sees a particularly high number of broken bone injuries.
Compensation for Broken Bone Injuries
Broken bones aren’t fun for anyone, but the situation can feel a lot worse when your injury could have been prevented. On top of that, insurance companies are tough to deal with. They often try to get you to admit fault in your accident so they can lower the payout on your claim.
Let your Los Angeles fractured bone attorney talk to the insurance companies for you. We will work hard to see that you are compensated fairly. A settlement for your losses could include provisions for the following:
- Medical bills and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Costs of repairing or replacing your damaged property
Contact a Los Angeles Broken Bone Attorney
No matter what type of accident caused your broken or fractured bone, if it was due to someone else’s negligence, you should be compensated for your pain and suffering, your medical expenses, any lost wages related to your recovery, and all your other damages.
To boost your claim’s chance of success, contact a Los Angeles broken bone lawyer at Haffner Law. Get in touch by calling 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or going to the bottom of this page to fill out our online contact form.