Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad FaithSettlement
Mortgage Broker Rest Break Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement
no fees until you get paid
How to Tell Your Insurance Benefits Are Being Unfairly Denied
Accidents happen all the time. But when your accident was the result of another person’s negligence or recklessness, there’s no reason you should have to shoulder the financial responsibilities. That’s why victims like you file a claim with their insurance company seeking compensation.
However, just because you file doesn’t mean you’ll automatically be awarded insurance benefits. To help make sure you don’t miss out on a settlement you deserve, our team at Haffner Law has put together a few signs that should help you understand how to tell when your insurance benefits are being unfairly denied.
Signs of an Unfair Denial
Unfortunately, insurance companies often try to get away with not giving victims their benefits, even if they deserve them. That’s because their priority is protecting their bottom line—not helping you. They may resort to sketchy tactics in an attempt to mitigate their responsibility to compensate you.
To better understand how to tell your insurance benefits are being unfairly denied, keep an eye out for the warning signs listed below:
- If the insurer denies your claim without providing any explanation as to why you weren’t given benefits
- If there was an unusual delay in the claim decision
- If the insurance company requested an unnecessary amount of documentation or information during the deliberation process
- If the insurer refused to speak with you throughout the deliberation process
- If the insurance company suggested that you avoid speaking with an attorney during the deliberation process
Call Haffner Law
Now that you know how to tell when your insurance benefits are being unfairly denied, you likely have a better idea about whether legal action is necessary. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team at Haffner Law. We will fight to get the decision appealed so you can be awarded the insurance benefits you deserve.
Give our office a call at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation with an insurance lawyer at our firm.