Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in North Hollywood
If you’ve been in an accident and you believe that someone else is at fault, you may be entitled to a personal injury claim. Amidst the sudden and likely expensive healthcare bills, the loss of income, and the physical and psychological pain and suffering, a personal injury claim is one way to help you weather the storm.
However, even if you believe you have a solid case, compensation doesn’t always come easily. This is where the services of our personal injury lawyers in North Hollywood can help.
By working with our legal team, you can get clarity about your case. We will go through the details of your claim, gather the necessary supporting evidence, help you build the strongest case possible, and fight hard to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Who Is the Cause of Your Injury
In building your personal injury claim, the first question to answer is – who caused your injury? In some accidents, several parties can be at fault. It’s important to thoroughly investigate and accurately identify all parties that had a hand in what happened. These pieces of information will add value and strength to your claim.
If you develop an illness after eating in a restaurant, for example, you may file a personal injury claim against both the restaurant and their food distributor.
Our legal team will determine just how many parties are responsible for your injury and who these parties are. During this process, your attorney will gather evidence related to the cause of the accident, talk to witnesses, and even interview a relevant expert or two.
What Accident Caused Your Injury
It’s also important to narrow down what kind of claim you are filing. This involves determining what caused your injury. The following are the most common examples of accidents that lead to injuries:
- Vehicular Accidents – If you’re injured after an accident involving a vehicle, several parties may be at fault including another driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, a government entity that neglected road care, or even the manufacturer of a vehicle with faulty or recalled parts.
- Premises Liability – If you suffer an injury because of a negligent property owner, they may be liable. If you slip in a store, for example, the owner of the store may be named in your claim.
- Defective Products – If a defective product caused you harm, the company that made that product may be liable.
- Workplace Accidents – Although workers’ compensation insurance that was purchased by your employer may cover expenses for injuries at work, if a third party is also, even partially, responsible, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against them.
- Assault or Battery – When the actions of another person caused you harm, that person may be liable and may be named in a personal injury claim.
What You can Get Out of a Personal Injury Claim
The following are examples of the financial losses that your claim may be able to recover.
- Loss of income/earning potential
- Property damage
- Rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy
- Accident-related medical expenses
- Vehicle repairs and transportation fees
- Fees associated with retrofitting your home to accommodate your injuries
How We Can Help
The best thing you can do to help your claim is to work with an experienced attorney. With Haffner Law as your legal counsel, all bases will be covered to make sure that you have an ironclad claim. If you’re worried about legal fees, don’t. We work on a contingency, meaning we won’t get paid unless you win the compensation you deserve.Get in touch with us today. Call 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or fill out the Contact Form below.