Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad FaithSettlement
Mortgage Broker Rest Break Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement
no fees until you get paid
Pasadena Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can be more than a simple inconvenience; it can put your financial stability, as well as your physical wellbeing, in jeopardy. But you can get help from a Pasadena car crash lawyer.
Anyone who drives in Pasadena knows that car accidents are an everyday occurrence here. But for the victims of those accidents, the consequences can be severe.
Painful injuries, unimaginable stress, crippling debt, and many other hardships land in the laps of car crash victims, and many of them don’t know where to look for help. The attorneys at Haffner Law are here to help those victims gain access to the compensation they need to get their lives back.
Working with a Pasadena car accident lawyer with our firm will give you a competent legal ally who knows every possible way to support your claim for compensation.
Car Accident Compensation
If you get into a car accident, you can collect compensation for more than just car damage. You may also be able to receive compensation for the following damages:
- Vehicle Repair and Replacement – After a crash, it’s likely that your car is totaled or in need of significant repairs.
- Car Rental – Most insurance companies will reimburse you if you require a rental car while your car is getting repaired.
- Damage to Your Personal Property – This may include laptops and other items that were inside the car at the time of the crash
- Medical Expenses – This may include ER bills, doctor visits, medications, surgeries, physical therapy, and assistive mobility devices.
- Lost Wages – You’re likely to require some time away from work while you recover from your injuries. Additionally, if you can’t return to work because of your injuries, you can be compensated for income you would have earned in the future.
In addition to your financial damages, you may also be able to receive compensation for intangible damages. Examples of non-economic damages include pain and suffering, scarring and disfigurement, inability to enjoy hobbies or activities you once loved, and emotional trauma.
Comparative Fault in California
Among the many factors that can affect the value of your Pasadena car accident claim is a concept called comparative fault. California observes this rule, and it plays a large part in determining fault and compensation in personal injury claims.
Here’s how it works: You and any other party involved in your crash can hold a portion of the responsibility for the accident. If you file a claim for compensation and are found to have been partly negligent in your crash, your compensation award will be reduced by the percentage of responsibility you hold.
For a real-world example, imagine you were hit head-on by a drunk driver in a nighttime crash, but you didn’t have your headlights on. You might be found 10 percent responsible for the crash. As a result, you would only receive 90 percent of the compensation awarded to you.
Work with a Pasadena Car Accident Attorney
If you’ve been in a car accident and need to file a claim for compensation, reach out to Haffner Law for an experienced and professional lawyer who constantly keeps your best interests in mind. We’re ready to strengthen your claim, fight the insurance company, and get you every penny you deserve.
Contact a Pasadena car accident lawyer by calling 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or filling out the online contact form at the bottom of this page.