Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad FaithSettlement
Mortgage Broker Rest Break Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement
no fees until you get paid
San Francisco Brain Injury Lawyer
One blow to the head can have impacts on your life for decades to come. Make sure those responsible for your injury are held accountable with the help of a San Francisco brain injury attorney.
You might have suffered a concussion in a slip-and-fall accident, or you might have been left with a traumatic brain injury (TBI) after a car crash. No matter how your brain injury occurs, it can have lasting impacts on your life and put your financial wellbeing on the line.
When someone is negligent or careless and causes a brain injury, it’s important to hold that person accountable. You can pursue compensation from the negligent party that caused your brain injury by filing a personal injury claim.
A San Francisco brain injury lawyer with Haffner Law will make sure your claim has the best possible chance of success.
The Costs of a Brain Injury
The serious nature of brain injuries means you more than likely went to the emergency room immediately after your accident. Right off the bat, you’ve incurred significant medical costs related to your brain injury.
But the costs don’t stop there. Serious brain injuries like TBIs often require ongoing care and rehabilitation. To make time for dozens of doctor visits, you have to miss time at work. You might miss a long period of work while you recover or be completely unable to work going forward. The lost wages from missing work can add up quickly.
Serious brain injuries can leave you unable to complete daily tasks, so you might have to pay someone to assist you every day.
The financial costs of a head injury can leave you drowning in medical debt and unable to move forward. But a San Francisco brain injury attorney can make sure your claim accounts for all the financial losses you’ve suffered.
Head Injuries and Your Quality of Life
The aftermath of your brain injury would be difficult enough if it stopped with the monetary expenses, but, unfortunately, you’re likely to experience some non-economic damages that can compound your hardships.
The following are some common non-economic damages associated with brain injuries:
- Inability to Enjoy Life – Your brain injury might compromise your ability to enjoy your life. For example, you might be unable to work at your dream job, effectively ending the career you’ve worked toward all your life.
- Strained Relationships – Personality changes and slowed cognition commonly occur after brain injuries. These changes can place strain on your personal relationships, such as your relationship with your spouse.
- Pain and Suffering – Head injuries cause a great deal of immediate physical pain, but that pain can sometimes persist for years after the injury.
- Emotional Trauma – The loss of the life and routine you had before your brain injury can leave you emotionally scarred.
Although these non-economic damages don’t directly affect your bank account, they do cause long-term suffering, and you should be compensated for that if your injury wasn’t your fault. Your San Francisco head injury lawyer can help you place a value on your claim that will account for all of your losses.
Contact a San Francisco Head Injury Lawyer
No matter how serious your brain injury is, Haffner Law can help you get the compensation you need to recover. A qualified attorney with our firm will help you gather evidence, file your claim, and work to get you justice.
To get in touch with a San Francisco brain injury lawyer, call us at 213-514-5681 or fill out the online contact form below.