Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad FaithSettlement
Mortgage Broker Rest Break Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement
no fees until you get paid
San Francisco Product Liability Lawyer
You can hold a company responsible for a product that left you ill or injured—no matter how big it is. To find out how best to handle your case, consult with a San Francisco defective product attorney.
It seems obvious that companies should prioritize the health and safety of their customers when producing products for use or consumption.
Unfortunately, these companies often put their profits well before these considerations, which leads to hundreds—possibly thousands—of defective products making their way onto retail shelves and into the hands of consumers every year.
If you’ve been hurt or made ill by a defective product of any sort, you can hold the company who made the product accountable. By working with a San Francisco product liability lawyer from Haffner Law, you can take on even the biggest company with the best chance for successfully resolving your claim.
When Is a Product Defective?
Any time you use a product as intended and get hurt or fall ill as a result, you might have grounds for a product liability claim. This could be anything from a defective drug made with an incorrect dosage to a car that catches fire due to the poor wiring components used.
The trick is determining who was responsible for the defect, as it could be anyone involved in the production-sales chain:
- Design Flaws – Sometimes products get made without having their designs thoroughly run through testing. The product’s manufacturer is likely responsible in this scenario, but any third parties involved in the design and testing process might also be liable.
- Manufacturing Errors – Poor workmanship and incorrect components will likely be the fault of the production company and any third parties that have been contracted for the work.
- Shipping Damage – Sometimes products are damaged at distribution centers or during shipping. The companies responsible for these could be responsible for your losses if the damage done led to a malfunction that injured you.
- Retail Defective Product Sales – If a retailer knowingly sold you a product that was damaged or recalled, the retailer could be responsible for the resulting injury or illness.
- False or Incomplete Advertising – In some cases, advertisers can be named in an injury claim if the advertising omitted a risk inherent to the product or misconstrued its proper use.
Compensation in Product Liability Claims
Your San Francisco defective product attorney can help you recover the full cost of the damages and losses you’ve suffered. Our firm will make certain that every single way that the product has hurt you, cost you money, or damaged your quality of life is accounted for in your monetary compensation.
These are just a few of the financial and non-economic damages that might be included in your claim:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost income and earning potential
- Property damage and repair expenses
- Emotional distress and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Lost enjoyment of life
Connect with a San Francisco Defective Product Lawyer
Haffner Law has extensive experience handling claims against large corporations. We won’t be intimidated by the product manufacturer’s legal team, and we’ll never be satisfied with a settlement that’s anything less than full compensation.
To discuss your case in detail with a San Francisco product liability lawyer, simply give us a call at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or complete the contact form below.