Car Accident Attorneys in West Hollywood
No one ever expects to be involved in a car accident. But when they happen, victims are often left with severe injuries, mounting medical bills, and missed time from work. If you’ve been in a car accident in West Hollywood, our experienced lawyers can help secure maximum compensation for your damages.
Haffner Law represents car accident victims and their families in a wide range of cases, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Side-swipe accidents
Our goal is to help get your life back on track after an accident. We work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve, whether through insurance settlements or jury verdicts.
Common Injuries from Car Accidents
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) projects an estimated 42,915 people died in car crashes in 2021. In West Hollywood, auto accidents are especially prevalent due to the high traffic volume.
While minor fender benders get resolved quickly and without much fuss, more severe accidents result in life-changing injuries. The most common types of injuries our West Hollywood car accident lawyers handle include:
- Whiplash Injuries: These “soft tissue” injuries to the neck and back are common in rear-end accidents. Even at low speeds, the force of being rear-ended causes severe damage.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: A blow to the head can cause a traumatic brain injury (TBI), resulting in long-term cognitive impairments, personality changes, and even paralysis.
- Broken Bones: Serious car accidents often result in broken bones, particularly in the arm or leg. These injuries can be excruciating and require lengthy recoveries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: A spinal cord injury can cause paralysis below the point of impact. These injuries are often permanent, leaving victims with a lifetime of medical care and expenses.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Car accidents cause long-term psychological damage. Victims may suffer from anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Laceration and Scarring Injuries: These injuries can be severe, particularly if they occur on the face. Some require surgery and long-term care.
What a West Hollywood Car Accident Attorney Can Do for You
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, it’s essential to seek medical attention right away. After treating your injuries, you must speak with our experienced car accident lawyers at Haffner Law. From there, we take the following steps on your behalf:
This includes police reports, photos of the accident scene, medical records, and witness statements. We will also request your accident reconstruction or “black box” data from the vehicles involved to determine how the incident happened and who is at fault.
Calculate the damages
Once we understand the extent of your injuries and how they have impacted your life, we can put a value on your claim. This includes current and future medical expenses, lost wages and earning capacity, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Negotiate with the insurance companies
Insurance agencies will fight tooth and nail to minimize the amount they have to pay for your claim. Our job is to ensure you get the full and fair compensation you’re entitled to.
File a lawsuit
If we cannot reach an acceptable settlement with the insurance company, we will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. We aim to get you the compensation you need and deserve to move on with your life.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
Working with a car accident attorney in West Hollywood can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. At Haffner Law, we have a proven track record of success in getting our clients the compensation they need to rebuild their lives.
Call us today at 1-844-HAFFNER to schedule a free consultation.