Personal Injury Lawyer in West Hollywood
Accidents can result in life-altering injuries, leaving behind physical and emotional trauma that may take time to heal. If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident caused by someone’s negligence, you have the right to hold them accountable.
The personal injury lawyers at Haffner Law are here to fight for you and help you get the compensation you deserve. We have extensive experience handling personal injury cases, from car accidents and slip and falls to defective product liability.
Proving Negligence in a Personal Injury Case
To win a personal injury case, you must show that the other party failed to exercise a certain level of care and that this failure led to your injuries. For example, you must prove that the other driver was speeding or driving recklessly in a car accident.
If you were injured due to a defective product, you must show that the manufacturer failed to test the product or warn consumers of its dangers adequately.
To prove negligence, you must be able to show all four of these elements:
- Duty of Care: The other person is required to take measures to prevent you from being harmed.
- Breach of Duty: The other person did not take the required precautions to prevent you from being harmed by action or inaction.
- Causation: The other person’s breach of duty directly led to your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered physical, emotional, or financial harm from the other person’s negligence.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
While you are not required to have a lawyer when filing a personal injury claim, working with one makes a big difference in your case’s outcome.
An experienced personal injury lawyer will know how to build a strong case, gather evidence, negotiate with insurance companies, and, if necessary, take your case to trial. They have the expertise and connections necessary to build a solid legal case.
Cases We Handle
Haffner Law has represented clients in West Hollywood, CA, securing fair settlements or taking legal action for injuries such as brain and head injuries, severe burns, and internal organ damage.
Cases that we’ve worked on include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Some examples include fender benders and rear collisions in vehicles like cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
- Work Accidents – Get more than worker’s compensation. We’ll help determine whether you’re eligible to pursue a personal injury claim.
- Maritime Injuries – Refer to all on-the-job injuries on board or on a rig.
- Premise Liability Incidents – Untamed pets, uneven surfaces, and faulty electrical wires are a few grounds for pursuing a personal injury suffered on your premises.
- Defective Products – Your health and safety shouldn’t be compromised by damaged or flawed products.
Work With an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
Increase the chances of winning your case by partnering with a seasoned legal team in West Hollywood, CA. The personal injury lawyers at Haffner Law have over 20 years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases, including workplace injuries, medical malpractice cases, auto accidents, and wrongful death.
Our team understands the physical, emotional, and financial toll an accident can take on you and your family, and we’ll fight tooth and nail to get the compensation you’re entitled to.
No person should suffer the consequences of another person’s negligence. Schedule a free consultation today at 844-HAFFNER to speak to one of our seasoned attorneys.