Dedicated Personal Injury Attorneys in Beverly Hills
Accidents occur every day, but some incidents can result in personal injury claims when another person’s carelessness or intentional wrongdoing is involved. Our personal injury lawyers in Beverly Hills will help you assess your damages and obtain the maximum compensation for your losses.
We will carefully review your case, help gather solid evidence, and represent you in court if necessary. Our lawyers will work tirelessly to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your injury and losses.
How our personal injury lawyers can help
Carry out an in-depth investigation
Personal injury attorneys can help you determine the facts of your case and present them to court.
Sometimes, the insurer’s investigations and police reports may not always show the whole picture. An experienced personal injury lawyer will help you investigate the cause of your injury, document your damages, and provide legal guidance every step of the way.
Quantify your damages
In California, personal injury victims may obtain compensation for the following damages:
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property loss
- Pain and suffering
- Immediate and future medical bills
- Loss of enjoyment
- Personal distress
In most cases, the insurance company will initially offer a figure that is much lower than the real value of your personal injury claim.
It is vital to obtain legal counsel to help ensure you get full compensation. Your personal injury lawyer will handle all communication with the insurer and protect you from bad faith insurance tactics.
File the required paperwork
Personal injury claims involve a lot of paperwork. Your personal injury lawyer will prepare the necessary documents and manage phone calls on your behalf so you can concentrate on recovery.
Negotiate a settlement
Rather than accepting the first offer, personal injury attorneys will tirelessly bargain with insurers until you get offered an amount that is fair. They will thoroughly review your policy details and come up with a counteroffer when necessary.
Provide courtroom representation
Should your case proceed to trial, having a personal injury law firm on your side can give you the confidence and support you need during this challenging period in your life.
Our attorneys boast decades of courtroom experience and have successfully defended victims against large corporations with aggressive legal teams.
Types of personal injury claimsOur legal team specializes in the following types of personal injury matters:
- Vehicle accidents – Car accidents can result from the negligence of a pedestrian, another driver, or the car manufacturer.
- Product defects – Recover for damages caused by defective or hazardous products.
- Premises liability – When you slip, trip, or fall in someone else’s house, the property owner may be liable for your losses.
- Assault or battery – Victims of assault or battery can seek compensation for injuries and other damages arising from the incident.
- Construction or workplace accidents – Workers’ compensation insurance usually covers on-the-job injuries except in cases when a third party’s negligence is found responsible. In this case, the victim will have to file a separate personal injury claim.
Consult a Beverly Hills personal injury attorney
Haffner Law helps personal injury victims and their families recover compensation and avoid some of the common mistakes people make when filing personal injury claims. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning your attorney will only get paid when you recover compensation.
Call us at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) to schedule a free consultation.