Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of AmericaMortgage Broker Wage Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of America Mortgage Broker Wage Class Action
no fees until you get paid
Burbank Personal Injury Lawyer
Any injury caused by someone else’s negligence is worthy of personal injury compensation. For help getting what’s yours, call a Burbank injury lawyer.
Being involved in an accident that leaves you with a serious injury can have a severe impact on your life. These situations tend to lead to costly medical bills, an inability to work, and compromised health.
Luckily, you have the right to file a personal injury claim against the party who caused your damages. But it’s important to understand that this area of the law is incredibly complex.
To find out how to secure the compensation you deserve, speak with a Burbank personal injury lawyer at Haffner Law. We’ll happily help you recover the compensation you deserve by providing legal guidance and representation.
Examples of Burbank Personal Injury Cases
The first step in building your Burbank injury claim will be identifying the type of case you’re dealing with. Many types of accidents are associated with personal injury law, and determining where yours falls on the spectrum will allow our attorneys to recover the right types of evidence and build the best strategies for you.
Some common examples of personal injury cases include the following:
- Product Liability – In these cases, the manufacturer of a good or product can be held liable if a consumer is injured while using said product.
- Car Accidents – These can occur for many reasons, from driver error, which may include actions like speeding or texting while driving, to malfunctions with the car’s parts or an inability to maintain safe roadways. This includes trucks and motorcycles
- Premises Liability –Every commercial and residential property owner is responsible for maintaining safety. When victims are hurt on his or her grounds, the owner may be held liable for their damages.
- Workplace Accidents – Under very specific circumstances, workers injured in Burbank workplaces can file a personal injury claim outside of the workers compensation system, which can allow them to recover full and fair compensation.
Why Do You Need a Burbank Injury Attorney?
You may think filing a claim after sustaining a serious injury is a simple task, but to get the compensation you’re seeking, you’re likely going to need solid legal guidance and representation.
This area of the law involves many statutes and rules, and failing to follow them could lead to an inability to collect compensation. For example, you need to ensure you file in accordance with California’s two-year statute of limitations. You also need to supply the right evidence and file your paperwork without any errors.
Luckily, your personal injury lawyer in Burbank will be highly experienced in this area. We will handle all of the work for you so you can focus on getting better after your accident.
Contact a Burbank Personal Injury Attorney
If you want to take legal action after suffering a serious injury, Haffner Law is here to help. Don’t wait to get in touch with a Burbank personal injury lawyer who can help you recover compensation. Fill out the online contact form at the bottom of the page or call our office directly at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) to schedule a free initial consultation and get started today.