Experienced. Reliable. Capable. We Look Out for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of AmericaMortgage Broker Wage Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of America Mortgage Broker Wage Class Action
no fees until you get paid
Inglewood Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured in an accident because of someone else’s negligence? An Inglewood injury lawyer can help you recover compensation for your injuries and hold the responsible party accountable for hurting you.
When you’ve suffered a serious injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it’s normal to be concerned. Between medical bills and missed time at work, the potential for financial upheaval is great. However, there’s no reason you should have to shoulder the burden of someone else’s actions.
That’s what our team at Haffner Law is here for. An Inglewood personal injury lawyer from our firm will happily represent your interests so you can secure the compensation you deserve from the party responsible for your injuries.
Examples of Inglewood Personal Injury Cases
To build the strongest case possible, your injury attorney in Inglewood will have a lot of research and investigating to do. The first fact we must determine is what exactly caused your injuries and where that accident falls on the spectrum of personal injury cases. A few incidents are typically involved in this area of the law, and figuring out where your situation fits will help your case find success.
Some common causes of injuries include the following:
- Car Accidents – Auto collisions can occur because of everything from driver error to malfunctioning components. Liable parties may include the other driver, a manufacturer, or a government agency.
- Premises Liability – Property owners are always responsible for ensuring the safety of their grounds for visitors. If they don’t, they can be held responsible for any resulting injuries. Common causes include dog bites, slip-and-fall accidents, and electrocutions.
- Workplace Accidents – Employers have a similar responsibility to their employees. It is their job to ensure the work environment is reasonably safe at all times. This is true of all industries, even those that are a more inherently dangerous, such as the construction industry.
- Product Liability – Whenever a good is put on the market for sale, the manufacturer assumes responsibility for the product’s safety. If a consumer is injured by the product, he or she can file a personal injury claim against the manufacturer.
The Advantage of Having an Inglewood Injury Attorney
You may think that seeking compensation for your damages is a simple enough task. However, the proceedings and requirements involved in this area of the law are incredibly complex, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you could lose your chance to recover the compensation you need.
Working with a qualified Inglewood accident injury attorney will help ensure a few things. First, your application will be submitted free of errors and according to California’s statute of limitations. It will also prevent the insurance company from pressuring you into accepting less than you deserve or denying your claim without cause.
Your attorney will fight and negotiate on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from your serious injuries.
Contact an Inglewood Personal Injury Attorney
If you sustained a serious injury because another party behaved negligently, our team at Haffner Law is here to help you. We are highly experienced with cases like yours, and we will work to ensure a satisfactory outcome for you.
To schedule a free consultation with an Inglewood personal injury lawyer, give our office a call at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of the page.