Experienced. Reliable. Capable. We Look Out for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of AmericaMortgage Broker Wage Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of America Mortgage Broker Wage Class Action
no fees until you get paid
Lancaster Truck Accident Lawyer
When you’re hit by an 18-wheeler, your life is in danger. Immediately afterward, your financial wellbeing is in danger, too. A Lancaster truck crash lawyer can help.
Sharing the road with an 18-wheeler or semi-truck can be intimidating. And that experience is made even more frightening when you are involved in a crash with one of these vehicles.
Luckily, the attorneys at Haffner Law can help you make things easier. Working with a Lancaster truck accident lawyer at our firm, you can file a claim against the person who caused your crash and .
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Lancaster
Determining what caused your accident and, by extension, your injuries, is the first task your Lancaster 18-wheeler accident lawyer will have to accomplish. This will set the stage for building your case and proving the value of your claim.
Typically, the cause of your Lancaster 18-wheeler collision will fall into one of these three categories:
- Trucker Error – Along with the typical driver mistakes that might be made, such as texting and driving or driving while intoxicated, semi-truck crashes also pose the risk of introducing fatigue as a possible culprit. Truckers have strict federal regulations they must follow regarding how long they can drive without stopping for a break. Unfortunately, though, many truckers feel a need to break this rule, which often makes them too tired to drive safely.
- Technical Issues – Conversely, in some cases, your semi-truck accident might have been brought about due to mechanical failures within the vehicle. This may point to failing brakes, engines, or tires.
- Unsafe Driving Conditions – Finally, your Lancaster truck collision lawyer may find that the 18-wheeler accident was the result of external conditions. This might refer to inadequate signage or lighting on the roads, as well as roadside construction zones.
How Hiring a Lawyer Can Help
Although hiring a lawyer is advisable if you’re filing any type of injury claim, it is especially crucial when you’re seeking compensation after a semi-truck crash. That’s because once you file your claim, you’ll not only be going up against the trucker, you’ll also be working against a huge trucking company and its insurance company, both of which will be working to protect their bottom line.
Going up against so many parties can be intimidating, and it may lead you to accept a settlement that is far less that what you actually deserve. But with the help of a truck accident lawyer in Lancaster, you should be able to negotiate for a settlement you deserve.
Additionally, your lawyer will also make sure all the necessary paperwork and evidence is submitted correctly, on time, and in accordance with California statutes. Finally, we will handle the toughest parts of the communications and negotiations on your behalf so you can focus your energy where it matters most: getting well after your 18-wheeler crash.
Call a Lancaster Semi-Truck Accident Attorney
If you are suffering from injuries after a semi-truck accident, get in touch with the attorneys at Haffner Law
Give us a call today at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or fill out the online contact form below to learn more about what a Lancaster truck accident lawyer will do for you.