A Lancaster injury lawyer won’t let your serious injury get brushed aside as you seek the compensation you deserve.>
Suffering a serious injury brought on by the negligence or recklessness of another party is a serious issue. It can create significant upheaval in your life and, without legal assistance, it can lead to medical bills you are unable to manage.
Luckily, if you choose to work with a Lancaster personal injury lawyer from Haffner Law, you may be able to maintain your quality of life. We will help you seek—and secure—fair compensation from the liable party.
What Causes a Serious Injury?
You may find yourself needing to file a serious injury claim in Lancaster for any number of reasons. Personal injury law encompasses a broad range of circumstances and accident types. Your personal injury lawyer will work with you to determine where your suit falls on the spectrum so you’re able to present a high-quality claim for compensation.
Some common causes behind personal injury cases we handle include the following:
- Automotive Collisions – Whether you were injured as a pedestrian when you were hit by a car or you were the victim of a texting-and-driving accident as a motorist, you may have the right to file a personal injury claim. Auto crashes, as well as motorcycle accidents and truck wrecks, are some of the most common types of serious injury cases.
- Workplace Accidents – No matter what industry you’re in, whether it’s construction or clerical work, you have the right to a safe work environment. When this standard of safety is not met and you are hurt in an on-the-job accident, you may be able to seek compensation.
- Defective Products – Defective products can range from cosmetics and toys to medications. If you are injured using a product you purchased, your Lancaster accident injury lawyer can help you file a claim against the manufacturer.
- Dangerous Places – Injuries on other people’s property often warrant personal injury claims in Lancaster. Dog bites, slip-and-fall incidents, and other accidents on private or commercial property commonly lead to premises liability claims against property owners.
Injuries Typically Involved in Lancaster Injury Claims
As a victim, you’re likely wondering if your serious injury is actually considered substantial enough to warrant filing a claim. While it’s impossible to tell without further examination and determination from your doctor, there are a few common types of injuries involved in many claims.
If you suffered any of the following, your Lancaster serious injury is likely substantial enough to file a claim:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Sensory damage, such as becoming blind
- Neck, head, or spinal injuries, such as becoming paralyzed or losing your memory
- Development of an illness, such as cancer
- Disfigurement, scarring, or loss of a limb
- Development of an emotional or mental health issue, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, or depression
Let a Lancaster Personal Injury Attorney Help You
If you have suffered a serious injury and are struggling to move forward with your life, our team at Haffner Law would be honored to offer our services. When you work with us, you will improve your chance of filing a successful claim and recovering the damages you are rightfully owed.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a Lancaster personal injury lawyer, fill out the online contact form below or give us a call directly at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637).