Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
You can fight back after you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident. Let a Lancaster motorcycle crash lawyer show you how.
As a motorcycle driver, you face a unique set of risks that other motorists don’t have to worry about. Without the physical barrier of a car surrounding you, the potential for significant injuries in a crash is quite high.
If you are involved in a wreck of this type, enlist a qualified Lancaster motorcycle accident lawyer to help you collect compensation. The attorneys at Haffner Law will help you file a claim against the liable party to help ensure a full and speedy financial and physical recovery.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Just like auto collisions, motorcycle wreckscan happen in the blink of an eye. They can be brought on by any number of contributing factors. Working with your Lancaster motorcycle wreck lawyer to determine the root cause of your crash is crucial because it will help prove your innocence, the extent of your injuries, and the liability of the other party.
Some examples of factors that can cause motorcycle crashes include the following:
- Driver Error – The other driver might have been texting and driving or driving while intoxicated. Conversely, he or she might have turned without the right-of-way or cut you off on the road.
- Equipment Failure – In some cases, the manufacturer of your motorcycle or its parts could have failed to ensure the vehicle or part was safe for use before putting it on the market. Malfunctioning brakes, engines, tires, and other parts can easily cause motorcycle accidents.
- Road Conditions – The local government has a responsibility to ensure that the roads are safe for use. Failing to do this may make a government agency liable for your accident. Government negligence may include improper signage, severe potholes, or roads that haven’t been tended to after inclement weather.
Benefits You Can Recover
Once your motorcycle accident lawyer has determined the basics of your case, he or she will start seeking specific damages in your claim. This will help ensure your financial and physical protection both now and in the future.
Some financial benefits your attorney may seek on your behalf include the following:
- Medical care coverage
- Property damage>
- Scarring or disfigurement compensation
- Loss of earning capacity and lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish, such as post-traumatic stress disorder
- Wrongful death
Having an attorney is especially helpful during this part of the process. Your Lancaster motorcycle collision lawyer will have the ability to successfully negotiate with your insurance company and will ensure your settlement is comprehensive. That means you won’t miss out on damages you might not have thought to seek without legal guidance.
Talk to a Lancaster Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you suffered significant damages or injuries in a motorcycle wreck, you aren’t responsible for managing the consequences on your own. Talk to the team at Haffner Law today to find out which steps you need to take to collect compensation from the liable party.Schedule a consultation with a Lancaster motorcycle accident lawyer today. Give us a call at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or fill out the online contact form below to get started.