Los Angeles Burn Injury Lawyer
In addition to immense physical pain, a burn injury that wasn’t your fault is likely to cause financial and emotional hardships. Fight back by partnering with a Los Angeles burn lawyer.
If you’ve sustained a serious burn injury, the trauma and pain you are experiencing is probably extensive. If you believe you were injured due to someone else’s negligence, such as an electrician’s faulty electrical work or a defective chemical product, you may be able to sue to recover damages for your injuries.
After you hire a Los Angeles burn injury lawyer at Haffner Law, we will investigate your case to discover what caused your injury and who is responsible. We’re ready to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and present your case to get you the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Burn Injuries
There are many types of burn injuries, and each one can affect your body in different ways and require different treatments. If you believe your injury could have been prevented, you should be able to seek compensation.
Your Los Angeles severe burn attorney can help you determine who was at fault for your burn. Here are some potential causes of burn injuries:
- Scalding –Hot liquids and gases can create scalding burns. Products like pans filled with hot water or cooking appliances can easily scald you.
Electrical Burns –
- These kinds of burns can result from any type of exposure to electricity, such as touching an exposed outlet or power line. Lightning can also cause this type of burn. In addition to skin damage, you may also suffer organ damage because of the electrical current running through your body.
- Heat Burns – Fire sources of all kinds, such as fireplaces, barbeques, and even auto crashes, can cause heat-related burns.
- Chemical Burns – Chemical solutions, such as those that can be found at some workplaces or in the cleaning products you have at home, can cause chemical burns under certain circumstances.
The Value of Your Los Angeles Burn Injury Claim
When you’ve been burned because of someone else’s negligence, you can seek compensation for your injuries by filing a personal injury claim against those responsible. You likely have growing medical bills as a result of your injury, as well as lost wages from time away from work.
You can seek monetary damages for those losses, but you can also seek damages for non-monetary losses. Non-economic damages you could receive after a burn injury include the following:
- Scarring and disfigurement from the burn
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Reduced ability to enjoy life
Speak with a Los Angeles Burn Injury Attorney
Your burn injury has already caused you enough suffering. You shouldn’t have to worry about your recovery and your financial future, too.
Let Haffner Law worry about that for you. We have the tools, knowledge, and experience to make sure you are fully and fairly compensated for every damage you’ve suffered as a result of your burn.
To schedule a consultation with a Los Angeles burn injury lawyer, give us a call at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637). If you would prefer to contact us online, you may reach out via the contact form at the bottom of the page.