Experienced. Aggressive. Reliable. We Fight for You.
- No Hidden Fees Involved
- No Obligation to Continue Beyond the Case Review
- Get All Your Legal Questions Answered
Notable Case Results
Class Action Mortgage Broker Rest Break
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of AmericaMortgage Broker Wage Class Action
Brain Injury Settlement
Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
Bank of America Mortgage Broker Wage Class Action
no fees until you get paid
Pasadena Insurance Lawyer
Too often, insurers think they can get away with mistreating you. A Pasadena insurance attorney can keep you from becoming a victim.
Being injured or sustaining significant property damage is incredibly frustrating. Luckily, in these cases, you can file a claim with your insurance company to recover compensation and benefits.
However, this process is not always easy; it can be a real challenge to get the insurance company to cooperate and provide you with a substantial settlement. That’s where a Pasadena insurance lawyer could come in.
When you secure representation from Haffner Law, you’re on your way to streamlining the claims process and getting the results you need.
When Should I Hire an Insurance Lawyer in Pasadena?
There are many circumstances in which hiring a Pasadena insurance benefits lawyer could be beneficial for you. Our team handles a wide variety of claim types, allowing us to ensure every accident victim has the opportunity to recover the damages he or she deserves.
The following are some of the most common types of insurance claims:
- Property Damage Claims – This refers to damage to any of your belongings covered under your policy. For example, if you had an expensive laptop that was damaged in a car accident, you could file a claim with your auto insurer. If the insurer refuses to cover your property damage, you may want to work with an insurance attorney.
- Fire Damage Claims – Because fires can bring about a significant amount of damage, it’s crucial that the insurance company provides you with a settlement that fully covers the cost of the accident. Hiring an attorney may be helpful if you are facing issues with the insurers arguing over policy limits or trying to pin you as liable for the fire.
- Water Damage Claims – Often, insurance companies will put up a fight about what types of damage are actually covered by your policy. For example, structural damage to the home may not be covered, although your property suffered significant damage due to the accumulation of water. Or, if mold built up due to water damage, and your family suffered health issues as a result, the insurance company may not be willing to cover medical care. Hiring a Pasadena home insurance lawyer will help ensure that you are given a settlement that covers all your costs.
How Your Pasadena Insurance Attorney Can Help
When you are attempting to file a claim, it’s crucial to ensure that you avoid any mistakes. This will make it easier for both you and your Pasadena insurance claim lawyer to prove why you deserve damages. Our attorneys will make sure you file everything correctly and in accordance with regulations.
Additionally, your lawyer will make sure you have the necessary evidence to prove your case. This will help you not only file a successful claim, but help prove the true value of your damages.
Get the Help You Need
Whether your claim was denied or your insurer is refusing to negotiate, you can get help from an attorney at Haffner Law. Working with our firm can significantly boost your chance of securing a reasonable settlement offer.
Give us a call today at 1-844-HAFFNER (423-3637) or fill out our online contact form below to schedule a free consultation with a Pasadena insurance lawyer.